I prepared this Beauty Balls recently for Brooklyn Fashion Week I had the privilege of participating in.
These Beauty Balls are a completely raw, easy, snacks that are packed with so much nutrition in a bite size ball, you will only need a couple to keep you radiant and energized all day.
They are high fiber, low carb, high protein, gluten free, dairy free and nut free. And a long list of essential micro-nutrients. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup Cacao nibs (or dark choc chips).
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seed butter(or peanut butter).
- 1/4 cup Raw honey(or maple syrup).
- 1/4 cup Goji berries
- 1/4 Ground flaxseed
- Cinnamon, vanilla & a pinch of sea salt.
- I cup of hemp seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients (except the hemp seeds) in a large bowl to form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces. Roll each piece to form a ball the.
- Roll the ball in the hemp seeds place on a plate and put in the fridge to chill. That’s it!
Best stored and eaten when chilled, but room temperature is fine too.