- 4 cups of leafy greens such as spinach or baby kale
- 1 cup of shredded carrot and red cabbage (or broccoli)
- ½ a green apple cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons of EVO
- 2 tablespoons of Tamari (GF Soy sauce).
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the salad ahead of time and add the dressing about 5 minutes before serving.
- Place the leafy greens in a salad bowl. Massage them with the EVO and Tamari. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss well to coat with the dressing.